HOME ____ ABOUT ____ HOW TO ORDER ____ PRICE LIST ____ FAQ______REVIEWS

Sesame Street theme cake for Maegan

Normally I won't repost repeated designs on my blog. How many photos I have on my blog is not indicative of how many cakes I have each week. This cake was done with minor changes. Firstly, the figurines and top tier stars were slightly bigger, ABC & 123 were added to the bottom tier and the board was covered in fondant. Mummy Lyn did not ask for a fondant covered board, but I added it in to complete the look. Don't you think its so much nicer?...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Janiviy,

Just wanted to express my thanks for your lovely cake!

It was an interesting conversational piece throughout Maegan's celebration.

Best of all, our lil darling loved it very much! :)

J said...

Hi Maegan's mummy,
Glad that you like the cake.=)